Serious Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role playing G-mod server. Brand new, STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr. Rager Mod Promotion Re-Post

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Rager

Mr. Rager Mod Promotion Re-Post Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Rager Mod Promotion Re-Post   Mr. Rager Mod Promotion Re-Post EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:37 pm

RP name (include previous names): Mr. Rager, Stinky the Grump, Big T Stinky, MOTM.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45562544

How long have you been playing on SRS: About 2 months.

Why you want to be a mod: I'm a really good leader with good intentions and I like to be a fun, fair player and I'm usually on SRS before most mods/admins are on. I like helping others and keeping things under control. I hate seeing people under the reign of propkillers, RDMers, and other unfair players. I'm looking to be a moderator only to keep the server fun, fair, and filled with good people! I have a lot of charisma and I use the one warning rule in other admin experiences. Another reason why is because I love this server! Very Happy. If I am accepted I promise I will do a good job! Thanks! Smile

Previous mod/admin experience (other games acceptable): AvA, CoD WaW PC, BF2 PC.

Current warning status (include # of warnings/kicks and details of each): None

References (players who will vouch for you, can be non-admins, as many as possible): Drunm Problem?, Ancistrodon, a.Mity Mike, yuyu63, Littleman, Manbeast.
Back to top Go down
THEErainbowdash

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Rager Mod Promotion Re-Post   Mr. Rager Mod Promotion Re-Post EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:57 am

Mr. Rager Mod Promotion Re-Post 38
Back to top Go down
$Money$

$Money$

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Rager Mod Promotion Re-Post   Mr. Rager Mod Promotion Re-Post EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:14 am

Doesn't RP, Can't build Keypad bases, Nice guy and all, but Admins have to have experience with the game and RP. Need to show us that you know what you are actually doing!

That's my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
$Money$

$Money$

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Rager Mod Promotion Re-Post   Mr. Rager Mod Promotion Re-Post EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:25 am

Also, I just had to ban you for NLR. You broke NLR....on me....a SA. Not smart.
Back to top Go down
aMity. MiKe

aMity. MiKe

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Rager Mod Promotion Re-Post   Mr. Rager Mod Promotion Re-Post EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:19 pm

^ agreed if u want to become a mod then act like one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Rager Mod Promotion Re-Post   Mr. Rager Mod Promotion Re-Post Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. Rager Mod Promotion Re-Post
Page 1 of 1