Serious Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role playing G-mod server. Brand new, STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THEErainbowdash/moderator app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
THEErainbowdash

THEErainbowdash/moderator app Empty
PostSubject: THEErainbowdash/moderator app   THEErainbowdash/moderator app EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:53 pm

RP name (include previous names): THEErainbowdash

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:48375172

How long have you been playing on SRS: 6 weeks before Green updated server to show playtime.

Why you want to be a mod: I am friends with many mods in the server. When a conflict is happening between players someone needs to be there to figure it out. I am very good at sorting things out. The hackers and also spammers who join your server do not get kicked or banned unless an admin is there to see it. I absolutely watch for people who break New Life Rule. I think I would make a mod because I am always prepared. I would not abuse my powers as an mod. I would act very responsible with this occupation and take it on my self to fix any problems that may occur in the server at any time . I love to build drug and gun shops. When an admin is not online I will try to do everything I can to keep the server clean and minge free.

Previous mod/admin experience (other games acceptable):Co-admin in old build server.

Current warning status (include # of warnings/kicks and details of each):Kicked once on purpose because my Garrysmod was in a glitch every time i would join the server.

References (players who will vouch for you, can be non-admins only, as many as possible):
Almostpurple
Back to top Go down
Mr. Green

THEErainbowdash/moderator app Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEErainbowdash/moderator app   THEErainbowdash/moderator app EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:31 pm

Denied, Low Ref's, and not on the server as much as he need to be, to be an admin!
Back to top Go down

THEErainbowdash/moderator app
Page 1 of 1