Serious Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role playing G-mod server. Brand new, STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr. Rager Moderator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Rager

Mr. Rager Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Rager Moderator   Mr. Rager Moderator EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:23 am

RP name (include previous names): Mr. Rager (only name)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45562544

How long have you been playing on SRS: About A Month and 6 Days

Why you want to be a mod: I'm a really good leader with good intentions and I like to be a fun, fair player and don't like complaining about little things nor do I like people who do that. I like helping others and keeping things under control. I hate seeing people under the reign of propkillers, RDMers, and other unfair players. I'm looking to be a moderator only to keep the server fun, fair, and filled with good people! I have a lot of charisma and I use the one warning rule in other admin experiences. Another reason why is because I love this server! Very Happy. If I am accepted I promise I will do a good job! Thanks! Smile

Previous mod/admin experience (other games acceptable): AvA, CS:S, CoD WaW, BF2.

Current warning status (include # of warnings/kicks and details of each): None (Very Happy)

References (players who will vouch for you, can be non-admins, as many as possible): Drunm Problem?, SharkStorm, Mr.Mister, Major Tom, aMity Mike, yuyu63

Last edited by Mr. Rager on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DruNm #Problem?

Mr. Rager Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Rager Moderator   Mr. Rager Moderator EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:35 am

Ill vouch for you,
Back to top Go down

Mr. Rager Moderator
Page 1 of 1