Serious Roleplay Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role playing G-mod server. Brand new, STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin app (the right 1)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaddow

Admin app (the right 1) Empty
PostSubject: Admin app (the right 1)   Admin app (the right 1) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:31 pm

RP name (include previous names): Shaddow

SteamID: STEAM_ 0:1:42917943

How long have you been playing on SRS: 1 week or less

Why you want to be a mod:
Hi I would like to apply for an admin. I would like to be an admin because I want to stop people from breaking the rules in the M.O.T.D and i am 17 years old. I respect other players and I do not break the rules of the MOTD. I want to help people with building and if they have a question or a problem they can pm me and I will come to there need and deal with their compliant's. Also if they are stuck or need help I will be there. That is why i would like to be an admin. Thank you for reading this app and thank you for your time.

Previous mod/admin experience (other games acceptable): none

Current warning status (include # of warnings/kicks and details of each): 4 or 5 I am not sure

References (players who will vouch for you, can be non-admins only, as many as possible): Flankenstine, Miles, SRS-MrDaftShark
Back to top Go down
Mr. Green

Admin app (the right 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin app (the right 1)   Admin app (the right 1) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:00 am

Declined, u removed the age which means u dont want to tell us, and u dont have a mic!
Back to top Go down

Admin app (the right 1)
Page 1 of 1